Year 7, 8 and 9
- Students should select Natural Forms and draw them. These could include fruit, vegetables, shells, pebbles, coral, flowers and pebbles. They should work in any medium they have available, pencil, pen, crayon or paint. The fruit and vegetables can be cut up to explore cross sections and interiors.
- Students should draw a snow scene from life; either from the comfort of the indoors through a window or outside in the elements for the more adventurous.
- Students can make a sculpture in snow. Snowmen accepted but something different would be appreciated. Take a photograph to record your work.
- Students should continue to plan and design their Wall Art Project. Follow the sequence of tasks on the hand-out.
- BTEC students should continue to work into their mixed media pieces or make drawings of interesting everyday objects.
- GCSE students should continue their Heather Knight research and then make drawn copies of her work