Reading Girls' School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- A school committed to improvement and development
- A strong professional team of staff
- A well managed and developing curriculum
- Professional development for all staff
- Committed to the needs of all children and young people
- Excellent classroom practitioners
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Committed to improvements
- Willing to contribute to extra curricular activities
- Able to liaise with parents and students
- Efficient and effective managers of resources
Current vacancies are displayed on the left hand column.